(bass notes) Good morning, clan. Welcome to Sunday! Today’s the day. Bryce is getting his new bed. Whoop, whoop! So we’re all in here real
– Well, hello there guys. Welcome to our big and long volleyball weekend starting here on Friday night at, let’s see– – [Sierra] University of
– What is up, my clan? Welcome to my Monday. I’m up and out of the house getting ready to meet up with Kade from
(upbeat music) – Good morning, clan. Welcome to Thursday. We’re here at Meemaw and Papa’s house, getting ready to head out to our destinations. Boys
(ball bouncing) – [Tiffany] New week. – I don’t wanna go to school. – [Clintus] Why? – Cause I don’t… – [Clintus] ‘Cause why? –
– Good morning. – Good morning. – It’s early, it’s raining outside. We’re up, ready to play some volleyball. – Yep. – Let’s do this.
(light music) – [Clintus] There we go. Yeah, dude. – Hello. – Hello. – We’re all loaded up. We have a driver. Papa’s our driver.
– [Clintus] Coffee brewing. Going Bayman’s Blend this morning. Bryce has got some waffles, courtesy of his mommy, who’s hiding over there on the couch.
– Good morning guys. It’s 5:30 A.M. Everyone’s getting up, getting showered. Sierra’s getting some breakfast. A little oatmeal for our little Sniper. Tiffany’s making