– Well, hello there guys. Welcome to our big and long volleyball weekend starting here on Friday night at, let’s see– – [Sierra] University of
(upbeat music) – Good morning, clan. Welcome to Thursday. We’re here at Meemaw and Papa’s house, getting ready to head out to our destinations. Boys
– Good morning. – Good morning. – It’s early, it’s raining outside. We’re up, ready to play some volleyball. – Yep. – Let’s do this.
– Good morning guys. It’s 5:30 A.M. Everyone’s getting up, getting showered. Sierra’s getting some breakfast. A little oatmeal for our little Sniper. Tiffany’s making
(girls cheering) (bass notes) – Good morning, clan. Welcome to Tuesday. Tuesday, December 13th, just for the record. It’s 8:05 A.M. and I just realized
(upbeat music) – Good morning, guys. It is 5:15 A.M. It is 35 degrees outside. It is sprinkling. We just loaded the truck. Tiff and
– Good morning. – [Clintus] Where we at? – We are in Tempe for a day filled with volleyball. – [Clintus] What is this, Sierra?
– Alright boys and girls, it’s about that time for another volleyball tournament. Back to back weekends. That doesn’t happen very often. – Nope. –