Action. Beginning of this World Cup. One will be enough. Oh no, we have to do it again. Hahaha, zero. You won’t work on TV, that’s for sure. I sure won’t be. One will be enough! I’m ready, I’ll do it. Shoot! Yeah, that’s a job for him. Talking, media, microphones, cameras… Beginning of this world cup, one will be enough! One will be enough, with Samuel Umtiti! who just cut this corner kick At the first post, Les Bleus lead 1-0 in the beginning of the second half. 51st minute. It’s better if we turn the tv off. Beginning of this world cup, one will be enough! One will be enough, I’m fed up with Samuel Umtiti! who just cut this corner kick at the first post Les Bleus lead 1-0 in the beginning of the second half. 51st minute. Griezmann shoots this corner kick, Samuel Umtiti at the first post and goal! Goal for France Oulala, such dance moves My Samuel kisses the rooster France thanks you Samuel 1-0 to Les Bleus That’s better than “One will be enough” Ah yeah, ah yeah. Olala, he said “oulala” Oh man. Call me TF1 guys.
– Can I invent my English? That’s better.
– Don’t say the F word Not the F word, okay. Don’t worry, I’ll find something. I’ll listen to what they say though. I’ll try to remember 2 or 3 words. It will be enough. This one was easy. No, not easy actually Calm down, they’re telling about their lives. No, no. Oh yeah, Alex Lacazette with the goal. No, don’t worry I’ll do it. Let me handle it. If he doesn’t want to breath when he talks it’s not gonna be easy. Only invented words. He’s basically doing scat. No worries. The mayooooo Everything.
– It’s crazy, talking that fast! They’re crazy.
– I got hot here. Yeah, Pepe, Pepe who passes the ball to Lacazette, everything that goes with it and that’s a goal. Incredible finish from Lacazette, this is stunning. Celebration in front of the supporters, I don’t know what he’s looking at but that must be beautiful. I think it was the away end.
– Yes Pepe, give it away! Here you go it’s easy. Ball for Pepe, Pepe in the box, Pepe for Lacazette, oh yeahhhhh Shot from his left foot! GOOOOOOAAAAAALLLL What a goal. Arsenal takes one back to Tottenham. Right before half-time. Statue celebration. Oh yeah, give it to him Yeah! Such a good ball from Pepe. Imagine if they did that He’s crazy. If I had been a TV presenter, on the radio especially, I’d listen to that