– Hang on to the ball.! The ball.!
– [ Grunts ]You sure he’s part of
your gene pool, Charlie?Shit. Red alert.
Red alert, everybody.What about the expectations
of coaching a team like this
in a community like this?Well, I guess there’s always
a surprise or two in every community. Ball. Just concentrate on
hangin’ on the ball. Both hands. Hey, Donnie. Hey. – Come here. Come here.
What’s the problem?
– Get off the field, Dad.Why can’t you hold on to the football?
What’s so goddamn hard
about holdin’ on to it? – I’m sorry.
– All you gotta do is hold on to the
goddamn football, and you can’t do it. Tell me why you can’t do it.
Just tell me. That’s all I wanna know. I’ll try better next time.
Hey![ Woman ] Charlie.!
Don’t you walk away from me. – Leave him alone.
– Don’t you walk away from me
when I’m talkin’to you, you hear me?Tell me why you can’t
hold on to the ball.!
[ Woman ] Enough.!Tell me. Answer a question.
Mr. Billingsley.– It’s the first day of practice.
– [ Woman ] This is practice. Seriously. – [ Grunts ]
– [ Woman ] Enough. Charlie! Embarrassin’ me out here.
Jesus Christ. It’s all right, Don.
[ Sighs ][ Mike ] It’s all right.
Don’t worry about it. Here we go.Slot right. 38–
Billingsley, you ain’t gotta worry
about holdin’ on to the ball, man. – Why’s that?
– ‘Cause you ain’t gonna get the ball. Your job is to be blockin’ for Boobie.
I don’t care if your daddy
is over there cryin’. – You can–
– You never shut up, do you?[ Donnie ]
Our team’s been playin’with each other
for a long time and, uh,we got the brotherhood
part of it down pretty much.